Sunday, March 22, 2015

Quizlet review

So I decided to try out Quizlet after I was introduced to it by my fellow education classmates.  It is a great program for educator, and it can also be used by student to create a study guide or a simple assignment.  I think it would be more fun for student to create a quiz than turning in definition of concepts... :) The fact it can be made through tablet and laptop is a really big plus.  It is indeed easy to make a quiz, and it can be multiple choice, match, and it even let you print the quiz out to hand out as hard copy. 
Indeed, the program is easy to use. Both on the web and on tablet. (I use iPad) Here is a fun quiz I made: http://quizlet.com/74281055, just because. I have quizzed her friends, and they have became very knowledgeable of the content after few tries.  

From the standard view point, it lucks the creativity (from my perspective), but it does meet most ISTE standard.  It can be easily assessed as formative assessment... Yes, it is a quiz:) and students can create a quiz quite easily themselves.  Students can collaborate in making the quiz, or quiz each other, and the quiz can be share through different medium... Such as Facebook and email. There is a link for Pinterest and LinkedIn as well, but I haven't used them yet.  Of cause it can be used by any subject :)

Below is my screen shot of the quiz I mentioned seen from my tablet.  Enjoy ;)  




No comments:

Post a Comment